800×600 mm PALLY dolly- 500 kg grey STANDARD 20
The original Pally is a patented one-touch, end-to-end, supply chain and merchandising solution. One press on the pedal mechanism converts it from a plastic pallet to a wheeled dolly.
The ease of use and versatility of this product makes it the standout solution for moving varying loads. It’s also a perfect solution for retail supply chains and postal logistics. The unit has up to a 500kg capacity with an 800 x 600mm footprint.
It also has an inbuilt tray location, manual handling and stacking features and a dedicated push/pull handle location. This product has developed over the years to ensure it is compatible with every solution we have launched.
Furthermore, the Pally is compatible with and safe for use on automated sorting lines, conveyor systems and tail lifts as a pallet. One touch of the pedal mechanism can instantly become a dolly at any point in the supply chain. More recently, the Pally is also being used in conjunction with auto guided vehicles for maximizing and future-proofing the efficiency of certain postal distribution centres.
Most supply chains benefit from adopting the Pally & Lid as an end-to-end transit packaging system with application depending on the industry. Nonetheless, benefits have been discovered in every sector we’ve targeted. Within retail, it can be used as a merchandising unit for promotional or fast-selling items. It is more professional, stable and quicker to use than a dolly or a roll cage and enables a store to prepare for varying loads.
- Stable yet manoeuvrable – The lockable pallet feet are easy to use and are more stable than castor breaks, allowing the user to manoeuvre and then store 500 kg of goods with ease.
- Increase vehicle fill up to 42% – When used in conjunction with the Loadhog Pallet Lid, this system provides a better footprint than a roll cage.
- No pump trucks or forklifts required – The Pally removes the need for pump trucks and forklifts to manoeuvre goods from A to B, whether it be in the warehouse, in the factory or in-store.
- Move multiple loads – The tow hitch accessory allows the user to connect multiple pallies together creating a pally train, increasing the number of goods moved in one go.
- Used as a merchandising unit – It can be used as a merchandising unit for promotional or fast selling items in retail environments.
- Working with auto guided vehicles – The plastic pallet can be used in conjunction with auto guided vehicles to future-proof your business.
Accessories & Options
- Handle – For ergonomic movements of Pally units. Weight (kg): 1.52 Dimensions (cm): 100 x 32 x 15
- Tow hitch – For the movement of multiple pallets. Weight (kg): 1.12, Dimensions (cm): 31 x 31.5 x 10.5